Admin Center - Where did the number of Unlicensed Users go?

Options

The number of Unlicensed Users was listed previously under User Accounts. Why is it no longer there?

Tags:

Best Answer

• edapel
    edapel ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Rebecca,

I had noticed the same, but if you go into the hamburger menu, Plan Insights, then plan usage you have all that detail. Not sure if it was there before as I never looked at it that way. However I do know you can figure out all that data there.

Hope this helps!

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it💡Insightfulor❤️Awesome!

Hope you have a great day!!

Ed

Answers

• edapel
    edapel ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Rebecca,

I had noticed the same, but if you go into the hamburger menu, Plan Insights, then plan usage you have all that detail. Not sure if it was there before as I never looked at it that way. However I do know you can figure out all that data there.

Hope this helps!

If this comment helped you, please help me and help others by using the buttons below if you found it💡Insightfulor❤️Awesome!

Hope you have a great day!!

Ed

• Rebecca_Kolker
    Rebecca_Kolker ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, this is good information. Doesn't answer why they changed it. There is plenty of room to keep it where it was :) But that is not your issue to solve :) Thanks Ed!

• Stu Benoff
    Stu Benoff ✭✭✭✭
    Options

From Plan Insights you can now see internal collaborators - which, to me, is totally confusing. Looking at the definitions, see attached, does internal collaborator include free, unlicensed and My Smartsheet Contacts or just some of them? Looks like it's all of them however, the definition is ... users that logged in with the company's domain or subdomain that's associated with the plan. So, if a Smartsheet contact with a gmail or another company domain because of collaboration, logged in, they would NOT be included in this count?

I found it helpful to have a count of licensed (which we still do) and unlicensed because the latter got licenses from me (system admin), while the others didn't. For auditing purposes, its good for me to have a count of all of the licenses our system admins created.

Clearer definitions from Smartsheet would be welcomed!