WORKFLOW ALERT: Issues with Alert Someone/Send to contact in a cell

Good Afternoon All,

For some reason the column I am using to collect emails in not appearing under the ALERT SOMEONE - Send to Contacts in a cell, the only the Created By date Column is appearing.

Please see the column highlighted in the second picture in which I want to pull into the Send to Contacts in a cell.

Answers

• Samuel Mueller
    Samuel Mueller Overachievers

@NCNWIncData for a column to show up in the alert action it must be a "Contact" column. You have it set as text.

• NCNWIncData
    NCNWIncData ✭✭✭

Good Afternoon,

My apologies, I reference the wrong workflow. I want the TRIGGER to be prompted on every month on Wednesday at 5p. The ALERT SOMEONE - Send to Contacts in a Cell is pulling from the correct Colum, Please record your email.

However, I have NOT received an email prompt to any of the emails listed.

Any thoughts on what I could be doing wrong?

• Martha Hemingway
    Martha Hemingway ✭✭✭✭✭

You will want to make sure that your column properties for "Please record your email" is set to contact list. From your screenshot, it appears that you do.

Your trigger in the screenshot also shows that it will run the last Thursday of every month. If you're wanting to test the automation, you can activate the "run now" feature on the automation and have it send to you instead. Otherwise, it seems you'll have to wait until March 28th to see if this works again.