How to can i send an on-demand row update ? and have to keep the link active for many entries

How to can i send an on-demand row update ? and have to keep the link active for many entries

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Harsha,

Smartsheet does not directly support keeping a single update request link active for unlimited use or multiple entries. Each update request is typically specific to a row and is intended for one-time use.

Workaround Solution:

1- you can schedule update request automation to send ( Hourly - Daly - Weekly ) this will send out new emails at each interval, not keep a single link active.

2- You can generate a report containing the specific fields you wish to update and share this report with your users, allowing them to provide the necessary updates to the data.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Hi Thanks for sharing.

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Harsha,

you are welcome

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"