Creating project plan by status??

Options

I am trying to create a simple sheet for creative design requests.

-Organized by status (new, in progress, complete)

-I want to create a form for the marketing team member to fill out. Once filled, it automates into the appropriate columns (brief, start date, end date, etc.

-Then when a request is added, I want to automate these subtasks: first draft, brand review, edits, Final review

-I need this sheet to have places graphic designers can upload their work and people can comment on it live.

I've watched hours of videos and tried a handful of templates and I can not find instructions for something that will work for these creative needs. Can someone guide me to what template would be best?

Answers

• BullandKhmer
    BullandKhmer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Rachelle,

There is no template the includes all of these features, this solution will require development. That said, it looks pretty straight forward.

• A form to start the process
    • A sheet to hold all the data
    • A report to organize jobs by status
    • Use the Smartsheet proofing feature for comments on work
    • Automations to assign tasks, notify people, record dates etc.
    • Probably a dashboard to bring it all together.

Let me know if you need any help.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Rachelle Weiner

I hope you're well and safe!

There are a couple of marketing templates in the solution center that could be an excellent starting point.

Have you explored them?

Do you have access to/are open to acquire the Premium App, Control Center?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• @Andrée Starå Thanks so much for responding here! I just received a license but am still navigating the templates. I am not sure if I have access to the premium app as I was just given a license a few hours ago. Do you have any tips of what specific templates or training materials to look at it? It's quite overwhelming trying to find the right template and automation for my needs.