👋 Welcome! Introduce yourself and connect with your peers in Healthcare and Life Sciences to receive your industry badge.

Welcome to the Healthcare & Life Sciences Community!

Options
2»

Comments

• Cathy Salscheider
    Options

Hi all,

I am a Sr IS Project Manager at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics in Bellevue, WA, which is also the home of Smartsheet! We are so excited to be neighbors.

My partner, Jeni, and I lead the implementation and support of projects and portfolios for IS and for the entire enterprise with Smartsheet. We are currently involved with our FY25 planning - Smartsheet is a key tool we use to coordinate and manage that process. Which is in addition to our day jobs of running enterprise-wide projects.

Additionally, we act as internal consultants for the whole organization for using Smartsheet within their departments. We have standardized templates and processes with the goal of having the most of the users not needing licenses.

Smartsheet is our main project management tool. We use Control Center to automate the setup our workspaces for approved projects and use a ton of Dynamic Views.

We've been using Smartsheet for about 3 years now and are looking forward to connecting with you all for sharing ideas and networking.