Workflow condition

Hi - I'm just amending some workflows on a historical system I've inherited!

I'm trying to build a "fail safe" where it won't trigger workflows that we have written when we accidentally move a row and then move it back.

The workflows are all written for new projects that we have populating lines on our intake sheet. I have added a "move to intake sheet" tickbox which we can use to automatically move things back, however, I am just updating the workflows now. Am I right that I add in a condition of "when move to intake sheet is unchecked"?

I've pasted an example below:

So this will run the workflow for anything new that is populated (without the box being checked) but, if the box is checked, it won't run it. (Obviously, once the row has been moved, I will uncheck the box so we can use it again if necessary).

I know it seems like a simple question and I think I'm write, I'd just like another set of eyes on it!

Many thanks

Mel

Answers

• brianschmidt
    brianschmidt ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Looks good to me, assuming rows coming back into the sheet will have the "Move to intake sheet" checkbox remain checked when the row moves back and you uncheck the box if the "Project ID" is going to change again.

Sounds like you have this well in hand!:)