Login Issue!

Options
Raj Rajput
edited 04/01/24 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello,

My team members are unable to log in to the workspace they're encountering an error message that says 'Oops, something went wrong' have attached the Screen shot for your reference.

Best Answer

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Raj Rajput

I hope you're well and safe!

Try these troubleshooting steps first.

• Check the Smartsheet Status page if there are any reported issues: https://status.smartsheet.com/
    • Log out / in again
    • Try a different browser
    • Try the browsers in Private/Incognito mode
    • If possible, check if other users have the same issue

If the steps above don't solve it, and If you haven't already, I recommend submitting a support ticket through the new Smartsheet Support Portal and providing the results of the troubleshooting steps above.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Raj Rajput

Try these troubleshooting steps first.

• Check the Smartsheet Status page if there are any reported issues: https://status.smartsheet.com/
    • Log out / in again
    • Try a different browser
    • Try the browsers in Private/Incognito mode
    • If possible, check if other users have the same issue

If the steps above don't solve it, and If you haven't already, I recommend submitting a support ticket through the new Smartsheet Support Portal and providing the results of the troubleshooting steps above.

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Best,

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Raj Rajput
    Options

Hello Andree,

Yes, it's running smoothly now. I appreciate your assistance.

I have another question: What if we need to create a form where we input data and it automatically updates the target sheet, while also generating indents automatically for making child row.

• MKing
    MKing ✭✭
    Options

Hi,

I am writing on behalf of my colleague.

She is unable to sign in to her Smartsheet. Format of our company emails has recently changed from firstinitialLastname@ to firstname.lastname@

She has requested to have a sheet shared with her in the new format but it keeps defualting her sign in to the previous format email.

How do we rectify this? It will not recognise her email.

Thanks

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @MKing

Has her email been changed/updated by a System Admin account in user management?

I hope that helps!

Best,