NEW! Dashboard color themes

Options
Jason DelValle
Jason DelValle Employee
edited 04/17/24 in Product Announcements

Hi Community! 

Dashboard color themes are here! Elevate the look and feel of your dashboard with just one click. No more picking random colors or spending painstaking amounts of time making sure the colors you want to use actually work together. Now you have access to 9 different color themes designed to engage and impress.

Please note:

• Color themes will not be applied when clicking “save as new”. The theme will need to be reselected on the newly created dashboard
  • Theme chart colors are not supported in the mobile app

Dashboard color themes are available for all plans. 

Learn more about each theme

Get started with the simple project plan template

You can also stay informed by subscribing to receive product release updates for curated news of recently released product capabilities and enhancements for the platform of your choosing, delivered to your inbox. As new releases occur, you will receive a weekly email with news of what's released every Tuesday.

Tags:

Comments

• Will Duplex
    Will Duplex ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is a really cool QoL update for dashboards - thanks for sharing!

• A.J.
    A.J. ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Jason DelValle, this is awesome. And, I agree with @Ray Lindstrom, custom scheme would be amazing!

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hiya!

Just jumping in here to say you can add your vote for custom Dashboard themes that you create for your plan on this Product Idea here: User-Created Dashboard Color Schemes

There's a related request for Account Color Palletes in general (not just Dashboards) that you may want to vote on as well.

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 04/16/24
    Options

Thanks Genevieve for the heads-up! I have visited the posts and voted.

I'd still like to hear if there are any existing plans to expand the functionality whether or not there are Community votes on it.

This idea of themes was announce as upcoming for 2 years in a row at ENGAGE, and 2 years ago at the innovation/idea lab area it was said there would be a phased roll-out which would include giving the user the ability to create their own themes.

• Barak Schriger
    Barak Schriger Employee
    edited 04/16/24
    Options

Hi @Ray Lindstrom ,

Barak here from the Dashboards product team. To confirm, we have existing plans to expand our theme functionality to custom themes.

Happy to share more details if you're interested - I'll send you a message.

• Ray Lindstrom
    Ray Lindstrom ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Barak Schriger,

I would love to know more! I just don't think I have the ability to message anybody directly unless I'm replying to a message.

• o.o_ash_o.o
    o.o_ash_o.o ✭✭
    edited 04/17/24
    Options

Hooray!!! Was hoping this would include dark theme for sheets too. Got a little too excited!

• Julia L Rumburg
    Options

👏Exciting news! 👏

I've been utilizing the new color schemes to produce breathtaking designs for my clients, and it's been an incredible time-saver. This approach has enabled clients who have no defined branding to appear as if they've invested in branding. Although I've experienced some challenges with color reversal on my charts and graphs when viewed on mobile devices, I'm determined to continue producing efficient and stunning dashboards with ease.