Modified BY

Options

Hello

Can you check when we have modified By in the first sheet but we have also a ruel with automation the name filled into the first sheet in the column modified by changes to automation@smartsheet.com

So i cant follow up anymore how worked into the sheet, as we have a team it will be difficult to check..

Thanks for checking

Gr

alan

Best Answer

• bisaacs
    bisaacs ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @TVP ALAN,

Your post isn't very clear on what exactly you're asking, so apologies if my answer isn't what you're looking for.

If the "Modified By" cell lists automation@smartsheet.com, that means that an automation rule was triggered to cause a change in the row. If you want to see a full list of activity that took place in a sheet, check the Activity Log on the right hand side of the sheet:

If my response was helpful in any way (or answered your question) please be sure to upvote it, mark it as awesome, or mark it as the accepted answer!

Answers

• bisaacs
    bisaacs ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @TVP ALAN,

Your post isn't very clear on what exactly you're asking, so apologies if my answer isn't what you're looking for.

If the "Modified By" cell lists automation@smartsheet.com, that means that an automation rule was triggered to cause a change in the row. If you want to see a full list of activity that took place in a sheet, check the Activity Log on the right hand side of the sheet:

If my response was helpful in any way (or answered your question) please be sure to upvote it, mark it as awesome, or mark it as the accepted answer!

• TVP ALAN
    Options

Super answer , i can check again who did the changes into the sheet , nice

thank you very much for your help !