Modified BY

Options

Hello

Can you check when we have modified By in the first sheet but we have also a ruel with automation the name filled into the first sheet in the column modified by changes to automation@smartsheet.com

So i cant follow up anymore how worked into the sheet, as we have a team it will be difficult to check..

Thanks for checking

Gr

alan

Best Answer

• bisaacs
    bisaacs ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @TVP ALAN,

Your post isn't very clear on what exactly you're asking, so apologies if my answer isn't what you're looking for.

If the "Modified By" cell lists automation@smartsheet.com, that means that an automation rule was triggered to cause a change in the row. If you want to see a full list of activity that took place in a sheet, check the Activity Log on the right hand side of the sheet:

If my response was helpful in any way (or answered your question) please be sure to upvote it, mark it as awesome, or mark it as the accepted answer!

I'm always looking to connect with other industry professionals, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well!

Answers

• bisaacs
    bisaacs ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @TVP ALAN,

Your post isn't very clear on what exactly you're asking, so apologies if my answer isn't what you're looking for.

If the "Modified By" cell lists automation@smartsheet.com, that means that an automation rule was triggered to cause a change in the row. If you want to see a full list of activity that took place in a sheet, check the Activity Log on the right hand side of the sheet:

If my response was helpful in any way (or answered your question) please be sure to upvote it, mark it as awesome, or mark it as the accepted answer!

I'm always looking to connect with other industry professionals, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well!

• TVP ALAN
    Options

Super answer , i can check again who did the changes into the sheet , nice

thank you very much for your help !