Card View - Hide Blanks?

Options

I have a very large sheet with many columns created from multiple specific forms with logic. As such, many of these columns will be blank if they do not apply to the specific project. Is there a way to disable or hide the blank columns when viewing in card view, so the team members do not have to scroll to look for information when they click on a card?

Tags:

Best Answer

• bisaacs
    bisaacs ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @ktcran,

Unfortunately there's currently no way to hide blank columns in card view (I'd love for this feature as well!)

If my response was helpful in any way (or answered your question) please be sure to upvote it, mark it as awesome, or mark it as the accepted answer!

I'm always looking to connect with other industry professionals, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well!

Answers

• bisaacs
    bisaacs ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @ktcran,

Unfortunately there's currently no way to hide blank columns in card view (I'd love for this feature as well!)

If my response was helpful in any way (or answered your question) please be sure to upvote it, mark it as awesome, or mark it as the accepted answer!

I'm always looking to connect with other industry professionals, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn as well!