Pro Plan connected with another users

Options
LessEnergy
edited 05/07/24 in Smartsheet Basics

I run a business and cooperate on a B2B basis with 10 different companies(sole proprietorship).I want to make it so that everyone who wants to cooperate with me will buy access to the Pro Plan

Can I do that?

Do I need to buy Pro Plan licenses for everyone if the companies I work with have buy themselves?

The issue is that all companies must edit cards, add a files as a attachment in cards witch I created and shared with them, then I want to download documents to my computerWhen I want to add a user to my account who has bought the Pro Plan itself, the window below show

Best regards

Mat

Answers

• PCG Sam Harwart
    PCG Sam Harwart ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Mat / @LessEnergy ,

If you only need them to edit items and add/download attachments, they don't need a license at all! You can share the items with them with editor permissions and they'll be all set. They only need a license in your plan if they are going to create objects (sheets/reports/dashboards) or modify the structure (add/remove columns, edit dashboards).

That should save you some money!

Cheers,
    Sam

-
    primeconsulting.com | Smartsheet's 2023 Partner of the Year for North America
    Want to chat about a Smartsheet problem you're facing? Grab time on my calendar here: Schedule a Discovery Call!