Managing Across Multiple Companies w Multiple Accounts

Walid Sulayman
Walid Sulayman ✭✭✭
edited 05/14/24 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi, I am involved in management across several companies. Though I could create workspaces for the different teams/ companies, I prefer to have each under a different subscription. Reasons include being able to have cost clearly split and billed per company, having separate branding on Smartsheet related to each company, and everything is totally separated. Is there a way to be able to log into several accounts at once? Is there a way to compile reports from sheets residing in different accounts just as you would be able to do if they were in different workspaces? Thx.

Answers

• BullandKhmer
    BullandKhmer ✭✭✭✭✭

You will need to pay Smartsheet 8-9-10 thousand dollars a year for dynamic view to achieve this functionality. My opinion is that there is probably better and more cost effective solutions.

• I could simply subscribe with a separate email for each business and work on the accounts separately. I am the only one who will need to see across both businesses as the teams are totally separate. It does not make sense to pay large sums just to have me look at both businesses simultaneously. I was hoping there is a more cost efficient way to do this.