Formula issue

Options

I am using the following formula and getting an #UNPARSEABLE message. I have 3 field conditions that I want to check and set the box to "B" otherwise "S". I Task complete is a checkbox.

=IF(AND([Status] = "Closed", [Change Type] = "BOM Cleanup", [Task Completed] = 1), B, S)

Tags:

Best Answer

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/16/24 Answer ✓
    Options

@Art A

Try this if everything is on the same sheet.

=IF(AND([Status]@row = "Closed", [Change Type]@row = "BOM Cleanup", [Task Completed]@row = 1), B, S)

If you found this comment helpful. Please respond with any of the buttons below. Awesome🖤, Insightful💡, Upvote⬆️, or accepted answer. Not only will this help others searching for the same answer, but help me as well. Thank you.

Answers

• Mark.poole
    Mark.poole ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/16/24 Answer ✓
    Options

@Art A

Try this if everything is on the same sheet.

=IF(AND([Status]@row = "Closed", [Change Type]@row = "BOM Cleanup", [Task Completed]@row = 1), B, S)

If you found this comment helpful. Please respond with any of the buttons below. Awesome🖤, Insightful💡, Upvote⬆️, or accepted answer. Not only will this help others searching for the same answer, but help me as well. Thank you.

• Art A
    Options

Thanks Mark! I just had to add "" to the B and S at the end and it worked. Still getting use to formula variations.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!