Skills Assessment

Hi all,

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. I am looking to create a basic skills/competency assessment for a group of Managers. I have used the Smartsheet Employee Pulse Check template. I have modified the intake form and am getting the data through the dashboard as expected. My problem is that senior managers want to validate the scores e.g. Agree, disagree. Given that the data has been submitted and is viewed in the dashboard, I am unsure how I can achieve this. How can these Senior Managers attach their own rating to those scores that have been submitted, and how can this also be reflected in the dashboard?

Best Answer

• MichaelTCA
    MichaelTCA ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 05/21/24 Answer ✓

@cmdowden

When I'm asked this, I create columns and use the names of the people involved as the column title.

After a submission of something is made, an update request automation is sent out with the information and they can fill in the appropriate cell without having to go into the sheet.

An approval request automation would also work if data is only being reviewed and no responses are required.

Answers