Control Center Blueprint

I have a control center blueprint that automatically launches a sheet once it has been provisioned back to our intake sheet. After working with consulting we also had a link to a provisioned dashboard showing up on a report on a summary dashboard.

Has anyone set something up like this before? Our login broke & I don't have documentation about how our consulting team initially set this up?

Looking for help/advice from anyone willing to brainstorm.

Thanks!

Answers

• JIDEATTURRA
    JIDEATTURRA ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 06/05/24

Good videos on youtube for how to setup Control Centre, like so:

Else if you are specific on what you are after, I can try to assist.

• @JIDEATTURRA - My Control Center was set-up to Launch into the main sheet that controls the project. The Launched sheet is linked back into the Intake Sheet, however, This project also has a dashboard that is created & I need the dashboard which uses Dynamic View to be linked on the Summary Sheet & pulled into a report for viewing on an executive dashboard.

It was all set-up at the end of working with our Consulting Team, however the Control Center had a change/break in a link & now I've lost the 2nd part.

Happy to connect if you have suggestions while I also work with Smartsheet to resolve.

• JIDEATTURRA
    JIDEATTURRA ✭✭✭✭✭✭

What is currently not working, are you able to provide screenshots so I can assist?