Workflow Issue

I've brought this up before and I'm going to give this one more shot before I open a support ticket.

The Annual CPI Adjustment cell is populated from the sheet summary using a formula to pull the rate from another sheet where the rate is calculated. On my test sheet, this workflow runs perfectly, but my LIVE sheets, the box will not check unless I use the RUN NOW option on the workflow. I tested this again today on my test sheet (to make sure I'm not crazy) using the sheet summary and manually entering a rate in the cell. I don't understand why it will work on the test sheet, or if I manually run it. It worked once or twice when I first rolled it out, then stopped on every sheet. I'm totally frustrated.

Answers

• Kelly Moore
    Kelly Moore ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @Linda Hoydic

Sorry, I missed your other posts. I think I found a workaround to a similar situation recently. On your sheet where the rate is calculated, could you add a record date automation for when the rate calculation changes? The reason is that will force a sheet save on that sheet. For my solution I was also bringing in calculations to trigger changes on my destination sheet. My formulas weren't always updating until the cross sheet was saved.

Just a thought. 🤞

Kelly

• Linda Hoydic
    Linda Hoydic ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the suggestion, but all of my calculations and rate data are working fine on the destination sheet. The problem is when the rate changes on the destination sheet, a box is to be checked. I get that maybe a sheet save may help, but on a test sheet it doesn't need a save. The rate updates and the box checks. It's the weirdest thing.