Multiple Smartsheet Accounts- Badges and Certs

OGonzalezSLC
OGonzalezSLC ✭✭
edited 06/21/24 in Just for fun

As I have moved through my career, I have had a smartsheet account across various organizations. Including also, badges and certifications.

Is there any way to connect badges or certifications across the accounts? I have built a following of peers from building and training on Smartsheet (over 10,000+ builds). Scattered across 4 email accounts (2 active, 2 inactive).

Essentially any work I do for a client, on their domain, does not connect back to my company account. Anyway to see this or connect these accounts?

Answers

• Brian_Richardson
    Brian_Richardson Overachievers Alumni

Sorry Oganzalez, not sure from a user perspective. @Genevieve P. I think we need you / community to weigh in on this one with official Smartsheet options

BRIAN RICHARDSON | PMO TOOLS AND RESOURCES | HE|HIM

SEATTLE WA, USA

IRON MOUNTAIN

• Hi @OGonzalezSLC (and thanks for the tag, @Brian_Richardson!)

Programs and Badges are tied to a specific account at the moment, meaning if you create a new profile with a different email/account, it will earn its own separate badges in the Community.

If you have a specific badge you want to display on this profile, you can reach out to the Community Team by using the Report flag on this FAQ post with the email of the other account and we'll look into that badge for you. 🙂 We would recommend only having 1 Community Profile as your primary account to earn badges on.

For certifications, you can add multiple emails to your Credly account, where the certifications are applied.

Cheers,
    Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now