Email Report Summary of Tasks at risk - ONLY IF 1 or more tasks are "At Risk"

Hi,

I have a colum "at risk" in my sheet, id like to set up a report that sends to summarise all items at risk, i have the report set up this is really simple and no issue.

How do i go about restricting the report to only send if 1 or more items meet the criteria, rather than sending a daily blank report and me having to check each day to see if there are any?

Answers

• Julie Fortney
    Julie Fortney Overachievers

The report notification doesn't give you the option to do what you've described. Could you create a notification from the source sheet instead, which would give you the option to only send the items at risk if there are 1 or more?

• Joechaptaylor
    Joechaptaylor ✭✭✭✭

My worry with the above, is it will only send an email as this item is found "at risk" once.

It will then be missed in future emails/reports and runs the risk of being missed completely!

• Julie Fortney
    Julie Fortney Overachievers

You can set up the notification to run daily. Change the trigger to When a date is reached, click the dropdown next to "Run once" and select Custom. You can set it to run daily with the condition that the item is "at risk". That will send any items that are at risk, even if they have already been sent in the past.