Scroll Bar coming in different screen resolution for dashboard in reports widget from last night

Did something changed in smartsheet overnight? I can see scroll bars are coming in report widget if you are opening dashboard in different resolution. Did anyone noticed the change?

Best Answer

• Roland Horwood
    Roland Horwood ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I have noticed something strange happening in dashboard report widgets. Ours no longer pull in the (sheet summary) report data, just the column headers. I had to delete the widget and re-insert it.

If I saved the dashboard as a new version then the formatting went completely to pot, with the new extra width inserted at the LHS.

All very annoying, but not sure if it's related to your issue, though I did notice that there were subtle font changes that did introduce scroll bars with the copied dashboards.

Roland

Answers

• Roland Horwood
    Roland Horwood ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I have noticed something strange happening in dashboard report widgets. Ours no longer pull in the (sheet summary) report data, just the column headers. I had to delete the widget and re-insert it.

If I saved the dashboard as a new version then the formatting went completely to pot, with the new extra width inserted at the LHS.

All very annoying, but not sure if it's related to your issue, though I did notice that there were subtle font changes that did introduce scroll bars with the copied dashboards.

Roland