# of days

I am trying to get a formula where I can get the number of days it takes for a case to be closed based on the review level.

Ex. Assigned case on 7/1/2024, disposition date of the case was 7/13/2024 and it was a CRU 1 case. The end result should be 12 days and there should be a blank if it was something other than a CRU 1 case or there is no disposition date entered.

I tried the below formula - but comes back as unparseable. Any help is greatly appreciated!

=IF(NETWORKDAYS([Date Assigned]@row, [Disposition date]@row,[Review Level]@row = "CRU 1")))

Answers

• kira11
    kira11 ✭✭✭

Hi!

I think you might just need to swap the order. Try this:

=IF(AND([Review Level]@row = "CRU 1", [Disposition Date]@row <> ""), NETDAYS([Date Assigned]@row, [Disposition Date]@row), "")

• I also have a holidays column that eliminates any dates that are classified as Holidays. I tried to put it at the end of the formula but it doesnt work any suggestions? otehr than that the forumula was exactly what i needed, so thank you!

=IF(AND([Review Level]@row = "CRU 1", [Disposition date]@row <> ""), NETWORKDAYS([Date Assigned]@row, [Disposition date]@row), [Holidays:Holidays], "")