Smartsheet Desktop App not maximising

I see there has been a problem discussed in the past where the PC App won't maximize to full screen, this is still an issue, but only seems to be in the European Version. I had a Default / US account and the app does maximize properly when logged in there, anyone else struggling with this?

Answers

• Isaac A.
    Isaac A. Employee
    edited 07/26/24

Hi @Simon.davie !

After carefully checking our support records and documentation, this behavior is expected for the EU region. According to this article Smartsheet Desktop App Release Notes, while EU region customers can download and use the Smartsheet desktop app, the app experience is not yet optimized for EU customers. Full, optimized support for the desktop app experience for EU customers is on our roadmap, and we are working to make it happen.

In the meantime, I've found a similar product idea related to this topic here: Full Screen in Desktop App. You can comment and vote for this request so that our product team can prioritize it.

Cheers,

Isaac.

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024🎉

October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• 7/31/24

This worked for me!! Closed Smartsheet desktop app and re-downloaded it from smartsheet website. Poof when it opened after installation I can maximize the desktop app. :)