Row Report Column Names not Merging/Showing

Hello,

I am currently trying to make a row report where I pull data from two different sheets and combine all the data onto one master sheet. My problem is specifically with a column that is labeled "Company" on sheet A. On sheet B it has a different name "Company Name". The problem is I can only see "Company" listed when selecting the columns, and when I change the column name on sheet B to match the other sheet, the option to select "Company" disappears. Is there any reason as to why this is happening?

Answers

• Good Afternoon,

You are correct that the columns need to be identical on both sheets to be able to pull in the information cleanly. After that, you will want to do a refresh on your entire browser for Smartsheet to pick up the change.

Hope this helps.

• Hello,

It didn't end up working. Plus it will automatically show the company column from sheet A if I change the sheet B name. But once I make them match, neither of them will show. I also don't have this problem with any of the other columns on the sheet, it is just this one specifically.

• Update,

I think the reason behind this is because the two sheets have different primary columns and on sheet B the primary column is "Company Name". So my new question is how can I change the primary column on sheet A so they can both have the same primary column?