Resubmission of forms (partial completion)

Hi SmartSheet Communitiy,

Is it possible to complete a form in parts, while ensuring that previous sections submitted are saved and remain intact for future completion? Meaning, is it possible for someone completing a form to open the same form over and over again (containing the previous filled in information) until it's fully completed?
Or would every time that the same form is filled in a new line in the sheet will be filled in with partial information?

Thanks. Cheers,
Jen

Tags:

Answers

• NickStaffordPM
    NickStaffordPM ✭✭✭✭✭

So, you an set up Update Request emails triggered by a checkbox so everytime someone wanted to adjust a specific line (or previous form entry), they could check the box and it would send an automatic notification with the update request to your email. Once you receive the email, uncheck the box and it will be ready for next time. This is the only way I can think of for you to edit a form that has already been submitted several times

If you found this comment useful, please let me know by clicking one of the buttons below: Awesome, Insightful, Upvote, or Accepted Answer. Your feedback will assist others looking for the same information and also help me out.

Thanks!

Nick Stafford

• Thank you, Nick! That was helpful. 😊
    I hope SmartSheet will improve the forms feature for more flexibility usage in the future.