Meet Ipshita Mukherjee, our August Member Spotlight! 🎉

Alison Clancy
Alison Clancy Employee
edited 08/20/24 in Member Spotlight

Snap and clap for @Ipshita, Community Champion and our August Member Spotlight!

Ipshita lives in Colorado in the United States, and runs her own company called Boulder Bright LLC (but she’s looking for new Project Manager and Business Analyst opportunities - read more here). She first heard about Smartsheet during a job interview for a Program Manager role in January 2020, and from there, she was set on a journey “to learn and love” the platform. 

When asked about her favorite features, Ipshita says it’s hard to pick just one but highlights using automation and dashboards with widgets for top-level stakeholder presentations. “I have made people in board meetings gawk with awe at the screens as they couldn’t believe the magic that was unfolding in front of them,” she says. “Smartsheet has brought a revolution to the way complex analytical data can be presented in very simple visuals.” 

Ipshita credits the Community for her presentation prowess and Smartsheet advancement, and has grown into a wonderful advocate. “Community is where I’ve always found help, no matter what time of the day,” she says. “I’ve been unable to sleep because I was stuck with a problem I couldn’t take my mind off of. I just open the computer, post my question, and there is always someone from some part of the world awake and willing to help me.”

When she’s not helping others as a Community Champion or wowing the crowds with data, Ipshita loves traveling with her “super software whiz” husband Amitava and their 10-year-old son Ishaan. She also enjoys photography and composing short stories and poetry.

“[I write] in a tiny space in the backyard of our house I call my ‘peace abode’ where I sit on a wicker chair, sipping a tall cup of Darjeeling tea and looking up at the mountains,” she says. “Warm oak floor to my feet and a roof over my head, I am thankful and grateful for each day that unfolds.”

Thank you Ipshita for all you do!

Do you know someone in the Community who should be next month's Member Spotlight? Nominate them here🤩

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉

October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Comments