New Templates?

Julie Becker
Julie Becker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 08/28/24 in Show & Tell

Hi Smartsheets Crew;

I wanted to know if you guys are going to create any NEW Templates in your Solution Area

OR 🤔

If you plan on ENHANCING / ADDING to your EXISTING ones (to utilize any/all recent changes to the software) since the Template(s) was launched?

😁 It would be great to see some fresh new ideas that relate to Construction or anything really.

Julie Becker ☠️

Construction Project Engineer / Coordinator & Software Program Oversight Mgr. 😉

Successful People Are Not Gifted; They Just Work Hard, Then Succeed On Purpose‼️

Answers

• MCorbin
    MCorbin Overachievers Alumni

I kind of miss the template contest this year…. It challenged me to be creative and it was fun seeing what other people came up with. ☺️

• Julie Becker
    Julie Becker ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCorbin ya i missed it too, but i am also hoping that the Smartsheets Crew would also create new ones as well especially with all the recent changes and additions to the program itself.

Julie Becker ☠️

Construction Project Engineer / Coordinator & Software Program Oversight Mgr. 😉

Successful People Are Not Gifted; They Just Work Hard, Then Succeed On Purpose‼️

• Julia L Rumburg
    Julia L Rumburg ✭✭✭✭
    Template Brainstorm Time! 🧠💡!

Heard you're hunting for fresh template ideas. As a Smartsheet hacker (podcasts, media, CRM, PMO, Chg Mgmt – I've been around the block), I've got some ideas to drop. Let's cook up some templates that'll make Excel users want to switch teams. 😎What crazy cool templates are you dreaming up? Let's make Smartsheet the envy of spreadsheets! 😎 Shoot me your ideas below! 👇