Safari and iOS Load Issues with Published Portals - Not Currently Listed as Outage

Hi everyone,

I am reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing intermittent issues with published portals on Smartsheet when using Safari on iOS devices (iPhones and iPads). We've had multiple reports from users that the published portals aren't loading. This greatly impacts our usage of Smartsheet and many critical processes.

I contacted Smartsheet support about this issue a few days back, and today, they've confirmed that the development team is aware of the problem and is currently working on a fix. However, the issue is still not listed as an outage on their status page.

Given the impact on usability for many users, this should be recognised as an official outage. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so, please share your experiences here. It might help us collectively push for more transparency and quicker resolution from Smartsheet.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Thanks

Answers

• Hi @B.Wats

I don't have a timeline for when this will be resolved but I can confirm that published dashboards not loading in iOS mobile devices is high priority and actively being investigated. The Support team is correct: I believe they have identified the root cause and are working on a fix at the moment, to be deployed as soon as possible.

In the meantime, these published URLs will work as expected in an Android device or on a computer. Sharing the Dashboard directly and opening it in the Smartsheet App on an iOS device will also show the data.

Cheers,
    Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now