Hyperlink issues

Hello everyone,

I need to add a link to Google Map in my worksheet.

The URL of this link is automatically inserted into each box of the relevant column using an application, but I don't know why it is not inserted correctly as a Hyperlink and to have it as such I have to manually enter the box and edit it as a hyperlink.

Is there a way to consider everything that is inserted in a box as a hyperlink without necessarily having to edit the box and choose the relevant option?

I attach an image extracted from the sheet: in the last Map Link column you can see some hyperlinks that I have already edited manually, and others that do not work correctly as the portion of text from the % sign onwards is not part of the Hyperlink.

Thank you in advande for any help.

Answers

• You can refer to this method:
    Right-click on the selected text or image, then click Hyperlink. The Insert Hyperlink dialog box will appear.
    On the left side of the dialog box, click Existing File or Webpage.
    Click the drop-down arrow to browse for the file.
    Select the desired file.
    Click OK.

• Hello,

Thank you for replying.

As you can see in the screenshot I'm attaching here, the hyperlink dialog box appearing when I right click the cell, doesn't contain the option you tell (Existing File or Webpage).

Furthermore, what I really need would be that the cell itself should be automatically being as a hyperlink for any text that come through without any further manual editing on the cell.

Thank you for your help