Having a comment section inside of a sheet

I currently have this sheet below. Some explanation, It is used to track visitors and this acts sort of a metric sheet for a dashboard I have set up displaying the numbers. The user just puts in a number in a cell corresponding to the number of visitors.

Visitor Count row is what is actually pulled into the dashboard. The True Count row is just for the person running the sheet to keep track of a true count for a set of rules that needs to be followed.

I have automation set up that clears all of these cells that I will also include below.

What I am wanting to add is a comment section that the users can leave information in to transfer info to whoever is coming in for the next shift.

I know that Smartsheet has the "Conversations" tab that would allow for this but I want it to be super user friendly for the person who runs the sheet during the day. I also want the cell/cells that comments are left in to clear each morning just like the cells if possible which is another reason I do not want to use the conversations function.

Anyone have any ideas on how to have a sort of "comment section" within the sheet that would be able to clear and also look ok within the format I am currently using?

Answers