Save the date - ENGAGE in Seattle is coming up next on October 7-10!

Relive the magic of ENGAGE in London:

--- Check out the recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Let's celebrate our Global Community

Rebeca S.
Rebeca S. Employee
edited 09/11/24 in Events

Hello there, 

The Smartsheet Community brings together amazing folks across all industries, languages, and experiences from all over the world — each with a unique story, and worldview.

As we get together in excitement for ENGAGE Seattle, why don’t we also gather to celebrate the peak humans who make this amazing Community?

Share a Photo & Earn a Badge

You can take a photo in Seattle, or at your own corner of the world. We would love to see something special from your culture, your flag, a monument in your town or country, or anything else that represents YOU.

Everyone who submits a photo will earn the Celebrating Global Community badge. We can’t wait to see your photos, and get to know more about all of you! 😄

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Tags:

Comments

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee

@Almonto1 110 degrees… 🤯 Glad you're taking shelter from those temperatures, but this view is stunning!

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Will Duplex
    Will Duplex ✭✭✭✭✭

@Almonto1 I used to live in AZ myself, and you've definitely captured the beauty of the desert landscape from that pic! I love how the Saguaro seem to go on endlessly as far as the eye can see.

• harocha
    harocha ✭✭

Honoring the diversity of our members. Very lucky to have hiked the Cotopaxi Volcano in Latacunga, Ecuador in June. Now, to be honest, I only got to the first refuge at 4,864 msnm (meters over sea level) or around 15,953 ft over sea level. It is extraordinary and majestic. Yes, my cell phone worked enough to take that pic!

• Gillian C
    Gillian C Overachievers

One of my favourite places in the very north of Scotland that is so lovely and peaceful. Firemore Beach near Poolewe.

• Zachary Ziegler
    Zachary Ziegler ✭✭✭✭✭

I took this picture of the Atlantic City shoreline from a boat while I was out with family this summer. Still hard to believe you can get this kind of quality out of a phone camera honestly. This is in my opinion the most postcard-worthy view from my hometown though by far.

• Isis Taylor
    Isis Taylor ✭✭✭✭✭

Tulip Festival in Holland, MI earlier this summer.

Isis Taylor

Business Analyst Senior

• jmyzk_cloudsmart_jp
    jmyzk_cloudsmart_jp ✭✭✭✭✭✭

A scene from my morning walk along Chidorigafuchi Moat, my favorite place in Tokyo. The cherry blossoms were just beginning to bloom. A reminder that even in a bustling metropolis like Tokyo, there are moments of tranquility to be found.

• Joe Goetschel
    Joe Goetschel ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I think this image properly represents me! Even my demo environments are all related to BTTF!

This is only 1 small section of course 🤪

Joe Goetschel | Smartsheet Director | SCS CLOUD - Smartsheet Partner

joe.goetschel@scscloud.com

Save My Contact

"The only real limitation of Smartsheet is the level of effort required to achieve your goal."