formulas got messed up, and I don't know how to fix it

I'm using the Simple Project Portfolio template. I messed up one of the formulas on the Portfolio Metrics sheet, and now my dashboard and intake is messed up. How do I fix this?

Answers

• James Keuning
    James Keuning ✭✭✭✭✭

No one here will be able to answer that without more detail. Even a screen shot will help us help.

• I'm pretty sure if I fix the formulas here, everything will talk to each other again. My intake form is no longer talking to my portfolio intake sheet. I'm currently working like this because I don't know how to fix the formulas on the original Portfolio Metrics sheet: I've taken a fresh portfolio metrics sheet from a newly downloaded "Simple Progect Portfolio" and saved it as new in my current working portfolio. There aren't any broken formulas on it, but I don't think it's talking to the other things in the portfolio yet. I need to figure out how to connect it correctly, I think?

• Brian_Richardson
    Brian_Richardson Overachievers Alumni

Probably the best bet is download a clean copy of the template and then go through the formulas and compare them, copy and paste the broken formulas new from the clean copy.

BRIAN RICHARDSON | PMO TOOLS AND RESOURCES | HE|HIM

SEATTLE WA, USA

IRON MOUNTAIN

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!