Selection Committee Ratings

Hello: We are going to have a selection committee of 4 that will be reviewing 5 candidates based on pre-established criteria. The selection committee will submit their reviews through a Smartsheet form (unless you think a different method is better). There will be a total of 20 reviews: 5 candidates x 4 reviewers in the sheet. I'll also need to create metrics with the average scores for each candidate and any answers to open ended questions. Then a dashboard that compares the scores of each candidate. How is the best way to set this up? Note: each candidate will complete an initial form that will populate a sheet with their name, title and an attachment with a cv).

Is there a way to automatically populate a form for the review to submit with a candidate's name (eg a lookup table that selects a candidate's name) so that I don't have to enter it 4 times in each reviewer's form?)

-Do we set up one sheet to capture all of the reviews submitted via the form, or one sheet per candidate?

-How best to capture the scores and averages for each candidate? Should I create a metrics sheet and if so is it possible to create metrics per candidate even thought their raw scores are all in the same sheet? Or should I have metrics in the summary sheet?

How do I set up a comparison chart with the candidate averages in a dashboard?

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

SylviaL

Best Answer

• kowal
    kowal Overachievers Alumni
    Answer ✓

Hello,

Have you considered using url to already fill the parts of the form?

NAME shall be the name of your column or name of the field in smartsheet form

LINKTOFORM shall be the individual code that you get

KOWAL - the name of candidate

? - it should be part of the link in url

You can do this trick: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/LINKTOFORM?NAME=kowal

Let me know if it helps

Tomasz Kowalski

The Real Smartsheet Enthusiast

Is there anything else we can help you with?

MASA Consult - Your Aligned Smartsheet Partner

Find us on LinkedIn!

Answers