Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Multiple Event entries in Published Google Calendar

sstaup
sstaup
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I've already submitted help to Smartsheet support, but I thought I'd reach out to the Community to see if anyone else has experienced this and what I can do to fix it. I'm fully aware of the limitations of publishing a Smartsheet calendar into Google and have tested it many times. Recently, my department released a sheet that contains all the start and end dates of the various projects my company completes. Some projects have start dates at least a year or more into the future, some into 2019. After testing the calendar we published it to Google. A majority of the projects' event dates published just fine. However, all of the projects with start dates beyond a year from today, are having a problem. They seem to multiply with every refresh so I have many, many events on my Google calendar when I only have a single event for that project available to publish. I've tried publishing a new calendar to see if there was a problem with the first, and the problem is starting all over again. Please help!

Google Calendar Screen Shot.JPG

Comments

This discussion has been closed.