Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Live Data Connector

NDSC
NDSC ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Just want to express my disappointment that the live data connector is only available for Business and Enterprise level accounts. There should be another option for purchase (or -- radical idea if you want to retain customers -- make it available for free) for users at other account levels. I guess I'll have to use something other than Smartsheet for my project.

Comments

• Hello,

As you are aware, the Live Data Connector is currently only available on Business and Enterprise accounts. 

We do need to balance the cost for us to create, support, and update our premium services like the Live Data Connector—but many of the decisions we make are based on customer feedback.

When you have a moment, please submit a Product Enhancement Request using the form under Quick links on the right, or email our Sales team (sales@smartsheet.com) and provide this feedback.

This discussion has been closed.