Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

How do you disable "New! Notification Center" popup?

arongitsch
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Is there a way to disable the "New! Notification Center" popup? I have tried clicking "Got It" and "Learn More", and clicking the help icon within the notification center and unchecking "Show Help Tips the first time I use a feature". It still comes up every time I open a SmartSheet or refresh a page.

Comments

• Pam Alakai
    Pam Alakai Employee
    edited 10/05/17

Hello, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is a known issue and our development team is actively working on resolving it. In the meantime, please contact the Technical Support Team via our Contact Us form at https://help.smartsheet.com/contact for assistance.  

Kind Regards,

Pam 

• Daniel Stein
    Daniel Stein Employee
    edited 10/05/17

Thank you for reporting this. There is currently a known issue that these tips are being displayed more than once for some customers. (They are only supposed to appear one time.) Our team is actively investigating. In the meantime, as Pam mentions, you can contact support@smartsheet.com for assistance.

Best regards,

Daniel

Smartsheet Product Manager

• Thank you both! As long as it is being worked on I will just let you keep at it.

• Same here, please deploy ASAP! It even happens when switching tabs.

So you can imagine how many times we need to close this popup, every day, and for every tab change ;-)

Thanks in advance awesome Smartsheet team,

Pierre

• Daniel Stein
    Daniel Stein Employee
    edited 10/10/17

Thanks Pierre, and we apologize for the inconvenience. I would recommend that you contact support@smartsheet.com. They can turn off the Notification Center tip for you right away, so you won't need to wait for the fix.

Best regards,

Daniel

This discussion has been closed.