Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Sights - can't pull in attachments or apply fill color to data?

TraceFace
TraceFace
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi, wondering if anyone out there knows if there are work-arounds for some issues I'm encountering with a sight I created that contains data from several reports. Issues are:

1. The reports include the attachment (paper clip icon) column, but this column is not displaying in my sight.  I've checked the column settings, and there is no option for me to select that column to ensure it is included.  How can I get the attachments to display in my sight?

2. Another one of the reports in my sight has some color-coding on it (i.e., certain rows have fill colors applied). Although the raw spreadsheet data and the report display the color-coding, the sight does not.  How can I get the fill colors to display in my sight?

Thanks in advance for any tips you can share!

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

1. Unfortunately it's not possible to show the attachment column in the sight so depending on your use case you could let the sight link to the report and then there you will see the attachments and more.

Would that work for you?

2. In the edit report section of the report widget you can toggle to show or hide formatting (please see attached picture)

I hope this helps you!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée 

16D69B0A-ECC5-4F45-B30B-FCA9D9956618.jpg

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

This discussion has been closed.