Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Reminder Notification Emails

Jason Tarpinian
Jason Tarpinian ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Is there any way to customize what columns I see in reminder emails?

We had a client which recently took control of a worksheet we've been using and I no longer have admin rights. Before, I had made a "dummy" conditional column to change when needed, then I would send myself a nice clean Notification. So is there any way to clean up the columns in Reminders so I don't get an email with 100+ columns showing?

Jason Tarpinian - Sevan Technology

Smartsheet Aligned Partner

Comments

• Brad Jones
    Brad Jones ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Jason,

This is possible, and it is hidden under the 'delivery options' section.  After you set up the notification conditions, you can then set the frequency and output of the notification by changing those settings at the bottom of the window.

• Jason Tarpinian
    Jason Tarpinian ✭✭✭✭✭✭

It sounds like you are talking the Notifications. When I set a reminder, the only options I see are "on" (and I can choose 'X' days before/after) and the column that I'm tracking.

Capture.JPG

Jason Tarpinian - Sevan Technology

Smartsheet Aligned Partner

• Mike Wilday
    Mike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Jason, 

The functionality you are requesting is not available for Reminders (though I am of the strong belief that it should've been included when they redid notifications and created the notification center). Currently, the only option is to edit the message. Sorry to send you the bad news. 

This discussion has been closed.