Please give TIME data type support

Yasutaka Ito
Yasutaka Ito ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello guys,

Do you have any plan on providing to the user support for TIME data type? I think Smartsheet is a good product, but, the lack of this feature is really disheartening. I'm sure it's easy said that done,b ut, would really appreciate seeing the support for it.

thanks.

-Yasutaka

Comments

• Hi Yasutaka,

Our Product team is interested in having a time data type, although there isn't a specific release date for this type of feature. When you have a moment, please submit a Product Enhancement Request using the form under Quick links on the right and let our Product team know exactly how you want to work with time values in Smartsheet.

• Dear Smartsheet team.

The Smartsheet not being able to handle the "time" value is really a bummer and it is one lack of feature that questions the worth of my having to shell out $600 every year for my Business Plan subscription. Please don't ask me to "tell exactly how you want to work with time values" because you being in this business must be well aware of what we're talking about.

I think, the Smartsheet's capability to handle "time value" is REALLY going to enhance the product and make it competitive.

thanks.

-Yasutaka