Is there a solutions gallery?
I am in the trial phase and I like smartsheets.
However, I am overwhelmed with the many *single* or standalone sheet templates available.
Unfortunately, I did not find any "complete" workspace templates with interconnected sheets and reports and sights. Probably you would call that a solution?
Is there a way to import a few example workspaces/solutions from a solution template library which show me some more features of smartsheets and especially how combined data from a variety of sheets work?
I would be interested in a demo/test environment that more or less provides the following:
- A folder that contains tracking sheets (for me that would be "work orders") of some sort (some kind of very simple project status tracking sheet)
- the tracking sheets (work orders) contain dates, resources, some comment fields, a status field, some numbers, etc.
- there will be constantly new work order sheets added to that folder
- A report (or sheet?) that combines some key information from those tracking sheets into lines of data
- When I add a new tracking sheet (work order), the report(sheet?) is automatically updated (a new line is added?)
- A sight that contains summarized data from the reporting(sheet?), like the number of lines in a specific time period, some information related to status (i.e. how many work orders are in status 1, 2, 3, etc.)
I hope you understand my question.
I see a lot of great "standalone" templates but I miss examples that actually interconnect all the possibilities (sheets, reports, sights, etc.) in a demo workspace.
Is there a workspaces demo gallery where I can import some examples from to learn about the worksheets a bit better?