Lookup function into a report

Alex_Mac
Alex_Mac
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi,

I have one smartsheet which tracks projects within a continuous improvement process where I can define if a project is high priority or not. I wish to pick-up this indication up and using in other sheets that reference the same project id e.g. a risk register and action tracker.

As the original sheet has multiple children under it to track financials and other data I can't see how I can use the LOOKUP function however I have a report that pulls out the high priority projects only - can I use this report as my lookup table?

If so any help with the syntax would be appreciated as I'd then like it to set a high priority symbol within the sheet and pull across some financial information for cells in the report.

Tags:

Comments

• Hi Alex,

Currently, there isn't a way to use a report as a lookup table or reference data from another sheet in your formulas; however, using data from another sheet in your formulas is a feature our Product team is hard at work on and we expect to release it in the coming months.

We'll make a community announcement for this feature as soon as it's released.