Creating price tickets

mikelondon
mikelondon ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in API & Developers

Would be grateful for any guidance please. I'm looking for a way of producing sheets of price labels including a barcode that would be generated from a smartsheet.   I can get all the relevant data into one smartsheet however I have been struggling to come up with a way of creating a PDF that would contain the price label information and that I can then send to my stores so that they can print out price tickets. I've looked at many different ways of generating barcodes and labels but I'm struggling to find a way of connecting the data that is in smartsheet to a system that will generate the PDF. Any help much appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Mike,

I think I have a way to accomplish this, but unfortunately, i don't have time now to look into it at the moment. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Could you please share the sheet or take a screenshot so that I can see your data setup?

I hope this helps you!

Best,

Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant / Get Done

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• mikelondon
    mikelondon ✭✭✭

Dear Andree

Many thanks for your message and I thought that I had responded but there seems to be a general problem with logging into the community. In any case, I'm desperate for any suggestions that you might have please. I don't have a screen grab to give you because I have been trying to check the feasibility of what I need to do before I set up the sheet. However it would be pretty simple. There would be one column with product code, one with retail price, EAN number, et cetera et cetera. Please let me know what thoughts you might have. If you need some remuneration for help then please let me know. Michael

• SueinSpain
    SueinSpain ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Andrée & Mile

I have a similar requirement in that I can capture the data in a smartsheet form but I then need to generate a barcode that can be a) stored automatically in the smartsheet and b) be added to a printable PDF to be used in document gen eration

I haven't set anything up yet as just writing the high level scope docuemnt for the project but can see this as a requirement down the line and would like to have a solution before others think of the problem :)

Many thanks

Sue

Sue Rogers

AmerisourceBergen - MWI Animal Health

Business Analyst