Report & Dashboard information not live

Options
Jenna Liu
Jenna Liu ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Reports and Dashboard information are not updated right away when the sheet information is changed.  I noticed it since yesterday.   Is it a bug? How soon can you fix it?

Tags:

Comments

• Burke Skidmore
    Options

I have been noticing the same thing for a few days now. I hope it gets fixed soon. 

• Shaine Greenwood
    Options

Hello everyone,

We're currently experiencing delays with our reporting functionality. Although we don't have an ETA for when this will be fixed, our Development and Operations teams are committed to resolving this issue as soon as possible.

For the latest information on the issue, please see our Status page and sign up for automatic updates there: http://status.smartsheet.com/

• fallen45266
    Options

Well maybe my question is attributed to this problem but I have a report that is created from a workspace of projects. The status is green, red or yellow in the report based on a particular due date in relation ship to todays date. If the sheet is not opened every day and the current date causes the logic to be considered past due due for today my report will not reflect this project as past due. If i go to the particular sheet and open and close the sheet the report is then updated. Is this due to the fact the reporting function has some problems or is this a bug in the reporting process not checking the sheet for activity even though it is not been opened to update the status?