Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

smartsheet security certificate not recognized.

I keep getting this message, where chrome reminds me the certificate is not valid. How can I get my Mac/Chrome to recognize smartsheet?  I have similar problems now with other items too - apple store, twitter...stuff I use rarely and don't care about, but I need to figure this out to use smartsheet. 

Thanks for the help!

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from app.smartsheet.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Tags:

Comments

• Tim Meeks
    Tim Meeks ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Lorraine,

I love Chrome too, but have you tried Firefox or IE? Are you getting the same issue?  This is a browser/security issue.. not a SS issue.

If that doesn't work, you might try the solutions on this link:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/SE3sKXg0iFQ

Tim

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Hi Lorraine, is sounds like your computer may need a security update. Check for any available updates for both your computer and Chrome and see if that resolves the issue.  

If that does not work, you may want to reach out to Apple support, because it may be a larger issue with your computer (since it is happening on multiple websites) 

• Hi Travis!  I had one little update available and I did it, and my problem has been fixed. Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it. 

Smart Sheet is definately a useful tool working with people from various organizations all over America with all different levels of connectivity and platforms.

L. 

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Thanks for letting me know! I am happy to hear updating worked and that you are finding Smartsheet to be a helpful tool! Cool

This discussion has been closed.