completed tasks

Options
bzgryzek
bzgryzek ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

How can I move completed taks to other location in the same sheet ? I have three different lists on one sheet: completed, active, not completed (as outdent and indent positions). How can I move completed tasks to required list ?

Tags:

Comments

• Mike Wilday
    Mike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Manually, you can drag rows up and down to put them in certain locations. If you're looking to automate it... I would consider creating a report which will allow you to sort based on a field. This will automatically display your fields by whichever column you want. If you want certain ones appearing at the top you could number your status' like 1. Completed, 2. Active, 3. Not completed... or vice versa. 

https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/522214-creating-reports

• bzgryzek
    Options

Mike, many thanks. Could you also advise how make tasks crossed when completed ?

• Mike Wilday
    Mike Wilday ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You could do this conditional formatting by setting the format to cross out the row when the task is marked as complete. 

Choose Conditional Formatting > Set Condition > Status > Dropdown Setting > Ok... Then Choose the formatting for the entire row that you would like. See screenshot. 

2018-04-03_08-53-26.jpg