Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Email distribution lists?

Options
2»

Comments

• Bill Stadler
    Options

I would like the abialty to send an email to all account members.  Could be an update or a tip or wahtever.  You would think this would be a fairly easy function to add.

I will try Groups in the mean time.

Thanks.

• Anja Smeets
    Anja Smeets ✭✭✭✭
    edited 03/26/18
    Options

Travis, I am facing the same type of issue as Dana. I want to send a few forms to a pretty large number of employees and was told to set up groups to email the form. However on creating the group by typing in email addresses I received a pop-up saying that somebody has to be a user to be added to the group. Does this mean we have to add all those employees as users into our account? If yes, how does that work, because I am searching for quite a while already to find the answer, but nothing so far. Note, I put one set of employees in My Smartsheet Contacts already, but I cannot add them to a group.

This discussion has been closed.