Check In/Out inventory log

05/10/18 Edited 12/09/19

Hello, 

I am hoping someone has an idea for a solution to my problem. I have an inventory that keeps track of giveaways. I created a second sheet with a form to fill out how many of each giveaway I pack for each event. I count the giveaways that come back after the event, and I need a way for this to reflect the number remaining in the inventory. 

For instance, I pack 10 pens for an event and only 4 pens come back, I need a way to track that there are 6 fewer pens in my inventory. I'm sure I can figure out the formulas if I do the subtraction myself and enter the negative number but I was really hoping to save myself this couple of steps since we do quite a few events throughout the year.

Anybody know if this can this be done or is this wishful thinking?

Comments

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

It can be done!

I'd happily work with you and help you with setting up a solution.

There are a few different ways to do this, and I need some more information to see what would work best for your particular situation.

If you'd like we can book a time for a free discovery call. How does that sound?

Please e-mail me at [email protected] and well take it from there.

I hope this helps you!

Best,

Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant / Get Done

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

How did it go? Did you manage to get something set up?

Best,

Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.