Bug: EXTREMELY bizarre behavior
After the release a little while ago, the first thing I noticed was a simple sum of 7 cells was giving the incorrect value. That resolved itself when I closed and reopened the Sheet for the second time.
And then the KPI's I was working on went 'bonkers' and I noticed the attached values coming from a calculation on a cell that had a cross-sheet reference.
Further testing revealed that a formula like this:
=IFERROR(some formula based on text coming from x-sheet ref, "")
was blank. The cell used in the formula was OK.
Changing the formula to this
=IFERROR(some formula based on text coming from x-sheet ref, "err")
resulted in the formula returning the correct value (not "err")
I have a video to send to support.
My formulas are returning incorrect values. X-Sheet References are toggling (and apparently have been doing so all weekend as I worked)
I'll try again in the morning.
Help Article Resources
Check out the Formula Handbook template!