Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Email not functioning

my invitees are telling me they haven't received anything and that it's not in their Junk email box either. I'm not receiving copies of the invites either. 

Tells me email is sent ? but my invites are not receiving anything nor am I receiving a cc either

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 05/18/15

Hi Tom, when sending these emails (to yourself and to others), are you sending them to email address with a company domain (name@*companyname.com)?  If so, try sending these emails to an email address not associated with the company such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc. Do these addresses receive the emails? 

Also, what type of emails are you sending (update requests, send rows, reminders, etc)?

edited 06/30/16

so...does company domain email addresses not work?

• Hi 76-- Have you had your IT team add our relays to your email service's whitelist? I've included them below: 

ord.relay.smartsheet.com

iad.relay.smartsheet.com

These should be referenced as acceptable addresses from which to receive email.

If you are still not receiving emails after your IT department whitelists those relays, please email support@smartsheet.com for assistance. 

This discussion has been closed.