Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Retrieve past reminders

Dale Schmidt
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Hi there, 

I use smartsheet for a lot of things incl. reminders for customer contact. 

I sometimes have a lot reminders in one day and the Email doesn't show them all but tells me that 'Additional reminders  were set on xx more rows'

Is there any way to change this so that it shows all the reminders in one Email or to retrieve reminders from a past date because without the Email I don't have the list of tasks and after one day they are gone from the smartsheet calendar too. 

Appreciate any help. 

Cheers, 

Dale

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Hi Dale, thanks for posting! I had a meeting with our Product team today about customer enhancement requests and I brought up this post and your feedback/question. They agreed there are steps that we should take to ensure all reminders are visible and said they will look into it. Thanks again! 

• I would love to see a way to print a list of reminders with date options.  Thank you.

• Travis
    Travis Employee

Shannon - good suggestion! I will add it to our enhancement request list. 

As a workaround, you could open the reminders list through the Alerts tab and take a screenshot of all the reminders set for the sheet. 

This discussion has been closed.