Help with RYGB Formula Logic
I can't seem to get this formula to work properly, and my eyes are crossed now. Would someone be willing to take a look to see what I'm doing wrong?
=IF(OR([% Complete]21 = 1, Complete21 = 1), "Green", IF(ISBLANK([Start Date]21), "", IF(AND([End Date]21 >= TODAY(), Complete21 <> 1), "Red", IF([Elapsed Duration]21 > [% Complete]21), "Yellow", IF(AND([End Date]21 - 5 <= TODAY(), [% Complete]21 <> 1), "Yellow", IF([Start Date]21 > TODAY(), "Blue", "Green")))))))
Here's what I'm trying to do (I welcome critique and criticism on this front as well):
- If % Complete equal 100% then display Green
- If Start Date is blank then display nothing
- If End Date is greater than or equal to Today AND If % Complete does not equal 100%) then display Red
- If Elapsed Duration is greater than % Complete then display Yellow
- If End date minus five is less than or equal to today AND If % Complete is not 100% then Yellow
- If Start date is greater than today then Blue
- Else Green
Help Article Resources
Check out the Formula Handbook template!